Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 22 August 2016

Holly Fairy


Good morning all.  Well what a weekend, talk about English weather, sunny and hot last week and here in West Midlands we had some serious rain and very windy, quite autumnal but not cold.  

I thought we would be a little seasonal this morning.  We actually start a new challenge at Get Creative Challenge and our theme for challenge 46 is 'A Sketch'

Our sponsor for this challenge is


The image I chose to use is called 'Holly Fairy'.

After printing her out onto copic x-press it smooth card I coloured her in using spectrum noir colouring pencils then die cut her out with a spellbinders die.  I also cut a faux mat out in green.

I then embossed a pieceof 8x8 white card using an embossing folder from tattered lace and on the debossed side I spread some snow white glitter sparkle paste from creative expressions.  Unfortunately my photographic skills are not good and I don't think you can see it but it does sparkle in real life.

For the wreath surrounding my image I die cut some holly in green and white card but on the white card I stencilled some ink using two colours of green distress inks.  All finished off with some red nuvo tonic pearl drops.

If you would like to see more images from our sponsor which our design team have used follow the link HERE.  At the same time you could enter your own project into the challenge but don't forget to follow the theme and link back to the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.

Take care.







1 comment:

  1. Ooooh !!! Such a gorgeous card. LUV the cut out she is on and that gorgeous holly border. What a delight !! Thank you very much for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x


    1. elokuuta 2016

    ReplyDelete