Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 19 May 2016

May with her Cupcake


Good morning everyone.

We start a new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations.

Our theme is 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor is 



I have used a lovely digi called 'May with Cupcake'

I have coloured May in with distress markers and copic marker pens.

Some matting and layering using Creative Expressions Double Edged Pierced Rectangle dies and some embossing using an 8x8 embossing folder from tattered lace.

My frame behind May was cut on my BSC from Tattered Lace USB1.  All finished off with my usual flowers which I have die cut using Creative Expressions Daisy dies and leaves with some card candi as centres.

If you pop over to our blog you will see more samples from our design team and don't forget to enter your own creation into the challenge.  Just follow the link HERE.

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment