Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 15 February 2016

Puppy Paws


Good morning.

We are half way through February - frightening isn't it.

This is our half way post for the monthly challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations.

The theme is the usual 'Anything Goes'


Our sponsor is



I have used a digi stamp called 'Puppy Paws'.

After printing out I coloured this sweet little chap using copic marker: -

E70 | E74 | E79 | R83

This one was a challenge for me as I am not brilliant at colouring animals, still not sure about it but I thoroughly enjoyed colouring the image in, he is such a cutie pie.

I fussy cut him out using my BSC in the 'direct to cut' facility with a 1mm border.

My backing paper was from BS2 serif digi kit as is the dog bowl and bone. I have used some bakers twine for the embellishment and also tonic nuvo copper penny pearl drops.

Why not pop follow the link HERE to our challenge to see other designs from the design team and to enter your own project, there's still time.

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.

Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment