Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 11 January 2016

Couture 4 Fashion



Good morning all.  It's Monday morning and the start of a new challenge at Get Creative.

Our theme for this challenge is 'Something New'.

Our sponsor is


I have chosen to use a digital stamp called 'Couture 4 Fashion' for our sponsor.

For Christmas I had some money, always a lovely pressie for a crafter, and I had had my eye on the noble dies - double pierced rectangles. I had already treated myself to the first set so I also bought set B from iconuk.co.uk which gives me the complete range of laying dies which are also pierced. This is my 'something new'.

I have cut my own card blank from some white A3 card - size was 7.5" x 8.5".
I then used the largest double pierced die from both sets and cut out a black mat and a patterned mat.  The patterned paper is from a tattered lace magazine.

I then printed my image out and fussy cut using my BSC with a 1mm border.  I also cut a black mat adding a 2mm border.  I have coloured her in using the following copic markers: -

hair - E71 | E77 | E79
trousers - W3 | W5 | W7
blouse - Y11 | Y15 | Y17
shoes/bag - R17 | R35 | R37
skin - E000 | E00 | E01

My flowers were die cut using a die from tattered lace and inked with distress ink - fossilized amber and similarly the leaves which are a die from creative expressions also available from iconuk.co.uk.

The sentiment is a stamp from my stash stamped in black versafine and embossed in clear embossing powder and die cut using creative expressions pierced flags die.

Finally I finished off my card using tonic nuvo black pearl drops and a white pearl in the middle of my flower which I have coloured using a black copic marker pen.

To see more designs from our design team AND to enter your own project into our challenge do follow the link HERE to the blog.

Thanks for visiting and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment