Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 3 December 2015

Candy Cane Stocking

Good morning.  We start a new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations today.

Challenge 10 has a theme of 'Anything Goes'

Our sponsor for this challenge is


My image from our sponsor is called 'Candy Cane Stocking'

I have coloured my image using Sakura Gel Pens.

My backing paper was a freebie from a magazine and my die cuts are from Tonic Studios and Spellbinders.

I finished it off using some of the new glitter nuvo pearl drops in red and I have used white glitter for the fur around the stocking top.

Why not pop over to the challenge block to see more samples from our design team and don't forget to enter your own creation, just follow the link HERE.

Thank you for popping in and hope to see you soon.

Take Care.



1 comment: