Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Golden Anniversary


Good morning folks.  Hope you are all well this morning?

We have a new challenge starting at Crafting from the Heart.

The theme is 'Anything Goes'.

Our Sponsors are: -


and


I have used an SVG file called 'Paper Roses & Leaves Templates/SVG set' from Fred She Said.

I imported the SVG into Canvas programme for my Brother Scan n Cut and converted it into an FCM and then saved it to my USB.

I then cut the shapes out in gold vellum, on my machine I set the pressure at 0 and the blade at 3 and it cut perfectly but you will know your own machine.

I scored down each petal and also cut into them,  Once scored I pinched the end.  I then assembled them together using my glue gun.  All of the flowers, leaves and branches came within the the SVG set so it is really good value.

I did some matting and layering using cream and gold card, I also did some embossing using a couture creations embossing folder called 'sugar puff'.

My sentiment was printed out in serif craftartist and then die cut using a tonic die.

I then finished it off using some gold tonic nuvo gold pearl drops.

To see more samples from our design team and to enter your own creation into the challenge follow the link HERE.

We also have a Facebook page which you can join and then share your own creations with other crafters plus join in with some 'just for fun' challenges. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking our my blog today.  Thank you also for any comments you choose to leave, they are always much appreciated.

See you soon and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment