This was originally a post for the Crafting from the Heart Challenge but due to unforeseen circumstances the challenge had been closed .
Digi stamp May with Cupcake from Angie's Digi Stamps
Copic markers - Skin = E02 | E00 | E01
Hair = E50 | E21 | E31
Dress = R83 | R85 | R89
Boots etc = E74 | E77 | E79 | YR24
7" blank white card base
red | pink and green co ordinations card
Sue Wilsons dies - flowers and leaves.
Spellbinders round and deckled round dies
Tonic square deckled edge dies
6x6 embossilicious folder
antique linen distress ink
- I printed out my image in draft quality, left it overnight to ensure it was fully dry. I then scanned it to direct cut on my BSC and then cut it out.
- I coloured it in using the above listed copic markers. I also played a little with my spectrum noir pencils on the dress only.
- My base card is a 7x7 square card. I cut a piece of white card 6.5"x6.5" and pricked around the edges in true Sue Wilson style.
- My red card is a 6x6 piece of co ordinations. I then cut another piece of white card out using my tonic square deckled edge dies and ran that through a 6x6 square embossilicious embossing folder.
- I inked around the edges with antique linen distress inks.
- I typed my verse in word, printed that out and die cut using a basic round die. I have matted that onto a piece of the red co ordinations card. I have also inked around the edge of my verse again in antique linen distress ink.
- To finish I cut my flowerrs and leaves using green and pink co ordinations and sue wilsons dies.
- I finished off with some pearls from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care