Good morning all. Monday morning really does come around quick.
According to my Slimming World leader there are 12 weeks to Christmas, bet you didn't want to hear that did you! Mind you as crafters I am sure all of you have started your Christmas cards or are thinking about it.
Well Monday also means the start of a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart and our sponsors this week are:
My Shopping List
A5 plain white card blank
wow powders in purple
Christmas alphabet stamp from Dimensions
Digi stamp - Christmas Bear from Eureka Stamps
- I printed my digi image onto copic blending card in draft quality, heat set it and left it overnight.
- I then coloured my image in with spectrum pencils and blending solution.
- starting with my A5 blank white card I matted a piece of purple card followed by a piece of white card which I had stamped and embossed with a parcel stamp and purple wow embossing powder.
- I stamped out my 'M' and 'C' again using purple wow embossing powders and fussy cut them out. I also fussy cut my image out and shaped it.
- My 'M' and 'C' plus the 'erry' and 'hristmas' is from the Christmas dimensions alphabet stamps.
- Finally I placed all my items onto my card.
Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the links above.
If you want to see more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care