It's an exciting day today as it will be the start of a brand new challenge called
The challenges will run bi weekly and our first challenge is sponsored by
This is my first sample as a design team member for this super new challenge.
My Shopping List
May with Candy Cane Digi Stamp
Copic markers = B21 | B23 | B26 | W1 | W3 | W5
E00 | E11 | E21 | E23 | E39
Y04 | Y06 | Y067 | R46
8x8 base white card
- print out your digi stamp in draft quality, heat emboss and put at least overnight to ensure it is dry
- mat piece of blue card 7.75"x7.75" onto my base white card
- using my BSC or a circle cutter I cut our two circles 1st = 7"x7", the 2nd = 6"x6"
- distress around the circle edges with scissors and ink around the edges with blue ink, I used stormy sky distress ink the 6"x6" circle I embossed too
- I cut out a die shape in blue card of a suitable size to fix my image too.
- I cut two more circles, one in blue card and one in white suitable for my sentiment.
- I assembled my card
- using the above listed copics I coloured my image.
- I then cut my image out on my BSC leaving a 3mm edge and the 'direct to cut' option.
- After placing my image onto my card I finished it all off with the card candi.
Hope you like my take on using this image, she is such a cutie pie.
To see other ideas from our design team follow this link to our challenge and don't forget to enter for a chance to win 3 super images of your choice from our sponsor.
Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the link above.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.