Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 8 September 2014

Girlfriends - Crafting from the Heart Challenge 35

 
Good morning all, Monday morning and a new challenge over at Crafting from the Heart which starts today - Anything Goes - and our sponsors are: -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 My Shopping List
 
Copic markers
8x8 base white card
yellow card and white card
patchwork embossing folder
spellbinders d-lites flowers
sue wilson leaves
 
  1. I began with an 8x8 base white card and mat of yellow card
  2. I then cut another mat of white card and pricked around the edges in true sue wilson style followed by another piece of yellow card which I embossed using a patchwork embossing folder which I think was an A4 embossilicious one.
  3. The lattice framt shape was cut on 'Bob' my brother scan n cut, as was the mat shapes my image is sitting on.  My image was also cut by 'Bob' using the direct to cut facility.
  4. I coloured my image in using copic markers but I haven't listed them because as you can image from the colours there were quite a lot.  The best thing about colouring in this image was the fact I could let loose on colours for some fun.
  5. I then die cut my flowers and leaves.
  6. I can't remember where the sentiment came from, I have a feeling it was from one of my serif craft artist digi kit.
 Why not pop over to our sponsors website and check out their digi stamps. Just follow the link above.
If you want to see more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.

The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.

Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. HI Kandis, a gorgeous card and image. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great tutorial. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete