Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Autumn Has Arrived at SDD Challenge.

 

 
Hi crafters and followers.  Hope you all find yourself well and happy today.  Yes it is that wonderful time again, time for a new challenge over at Stampin with the Dragon.
 
My dt for this month is a hybrid one using serif craft artist professional.
 
Shopping List
 
Tree Frame Stamp - Stamping Dragon Designs
Penny's Apples - Stamping Dragon Designs
Copics - E11 | E15 | E18 | YR07 | YG91 | YG95 | YG00 | G05 | G07 | G17 | E77 | E74 | E79
Serif Craft Artists Professional 2

I began with the backing papers which I took into Serif Craft Artist.  I then inserted some branches and twigs fromone of the programmes.  The ribbon and bow is also from a digikit in the Serif Craft Artist.

Next I turned my attention to the frame which I too into the cutout studio cut some of the white parts on the outside off and converted it into an intelligent frame.    The verse I found from a free site on the internet.

I printed this part out and attached it to my card and then coloured in Penny's Apples Digi Stamp with my copics.  I do think this is the beauty of digi stamps, they can be used for normal crafting and also for digi crafting.

Thanks for checking out my blog and do pop over to the challenge here.

Don't forget to pop over to the shop and check out the beautiful digi stamp and papers at such brilliant prices - just follow the links.

The prize for the winner is a £5 voucher to the


You may want to check out the following too: -
Links:

STORE: Stamping Dragon Design: http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/

Challenge blog: Stamping with the Dragon: http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/

Sister blog: The Dragons Den: http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.ie/

Take care. See you soon.
 
 

6 comments: