Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Boobie Love in April

 
Good evening crafters and followers.  Hasn't it been a beautiful day?  In Birmingham we have had wall to wall sunshine, ofcourse I don't suppose it will last, according to the weather forecast I have just watched it will go down hill now with rain coming on Friday and Saturday still we must make the most of it while we have it.  Beautiful weather to have on St George's Day.
 
Well Tuesday is my day off and I was crafting this afternoon.  I had coloured some digi stamps in whilst watching the TV on Sunday.  My image today was one of those.  Miss Boobie Love from Saturated Canary.  I have used this image at least three times on my blog but I do soooooooooooooo love the image.  My apologies if you are getting fed up of it but It will appear again I can promise you.
 
Having got my image I decided to check out Feline Playful to see what challenges started and look for a sketch.  Once I found that I was away.
 
So my card, I started with an 8x8 plain white card followed by a piece of grey card followed by my patterned card which was in my crafty stash.  I embossed my striped card with an 8x8 embossing folder from Crafters Companion which hopefully you can just about see.
 
I then cut out three squares of grey card using a punch I bought years ago followed by three pieces of striped card with a smaller punch from the same set.  I then die cut my image using Nestibilities Ovals and matted that onto some of the grey card die cut from Nestibilities Scalloped Ovals.  My image has been coloured in with Copics. 
 
 
My flowers and flourishes are all die cut from Spellbinders Flowers & Flourishes set.  For the flowers I used plain white card and stencilled using Weathered Wood distress ink.  Topping off with some card candy.
 
I really enjoyed myself this afternoon and completed lost track of time, as you do when crafting and ofcourse chatting to my crafty chums, Kathy and Sheila on Skype.
 
Hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it.  Thanks for stopping by and do take care.
 
I have entered this card into the following challenges:

 


17 comments:

  1. Great card, beautifully coloured image she is so sweet.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kandy, love the gorgeous image and the beautiful design of your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. Wonderful coloured image and great design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Love the SC image and great overall design! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design , lovely image, coloured beautifully, super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another gorgeous card mate, colouring fab, also layout. Good Luck with the challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and lovely colours. No one could get fed up with seeing her. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!! Love the flowers and the lovely image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card, very pretty colours and flowers. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fab' card Kandis, I can quite see why you like using this image, very cute. A great make. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for such lovely comments. I do appreciate them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card. Love that sassy image! TFS with us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your design makes the image stand out brilliantly, I love it. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous card! Love the beautiful embossed background and diecuts.Your coloring is great on this cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete