Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 30 March 2013

Grateworks

Good afternoon everyone. Here was I thinking we had done with the snow and we keep getting flurries here is Birmingham.  Isn't it supposed to be the first day of summer tomorrow or something - clearly someone forgot to tell the weather!
 
Still at least it means more time or crafting.  Too cold and we to go out, that's my excuse anyway.

Having watched so many spellbinder shows over the last few months and seeing Jo Channon with the D-Lites I suddenly realised that I hadn't actually used mine that much so I am on a mission at the moment, to use my D-Lites at least once. Plus I intend to use card from my growing 'bit box'.   Hence today's post.

I started with a C5 base white card followed by some lilac pearlescent card, from my bit box.  In fact all of the card, apart from the base card, was from my rather large 'bit box'.

I die cut three square swatches in white, and 3 gateworks in lilac and matted them.  I also die cut the flowers using Marianne dies, shaped them etc.

A really simple, quickish card, once I had decided on the layout of course, which always takes sooooooooo much time.

I finished it all off with some gems in the centre of the flowers.

Well, until next time.  Thank you for stopping by and please take care, enjoy your Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card mate, love the colourway and the little flowers, like you l haven't used many of my dies, you have now got me motivated xx

    ReplyDelete