Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 8 October 2018

Dr Digi Funny Sentiments


Good morning, hope you all had a good weekend?

I spent a lovely afternoon in my craft room working on my next memory book.  Since doing my first book using Tonic Memory Book 2 these books have definitely hit the spot with me and I just love doing them.  

Well today we do start a lovely new challenge over at Crafting From The Heart.

As usual our theme is

'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor for this challenge is


I have used a digi stamp set from Dr Digi House of Stamps called 'Funny Sentiments 2'.  The sheet of sentiments is substantial and I used two of them.

My card is A5 in size and I have designed it in Serif Craft Artist using a digi kit called 'BTS Pets'.

I also used one of the sentiments on the insert

To enter our challenge and to see other projects from our design team head over to the blog by following the link HERE.

Good Luck and thank you for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment